Are you looking for Engine Support Bar? In this post, we’ve put together a collection of the top 10 Best Engine Support Bar available on the market today. To make your choice easier, we constantly update our collection with new and trending models.
Our Top Picks
|1||OTC 4324 Stinger 1100 lbs Capacity Engine Support Bar||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Astro 5820 Engine Transverse Bar with Support Arm||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Sunex International 5207 Engine Transverse bar with Arm Support||9.6||Check Price|
|4||OEMTOOLS 24950 1100 Lb. Engine Support - Engine Hoist for Home Garages & Mechanics - Keeps Engine Stable & Lifted While You Work on Subframe||9.6||Check Price|
|5||VEVOR Engine Support Bar 1100 Lbs Capacity Engine Transverse Bar Engine Hoist 2 Point Lift Holder Hoist Dual Hooks||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Goplus 1100lbs Engine Support Bar Transverse for Motor Tranny Transmission w/ 2 Points Lift Holder Hoist Dual Hooks||9||Check Price|
|7||SPECSTAR 1100 Lbs Engine Support Bar Transverse Hoist for Motor Transmission with 2 Points Lift Holder and Dual Hooks||8.8||Check Price|
|8||OEMTOOLS 24951 3 Point Engine Support Bar||8.6||Check Price|
|9||OTC Tools 1725 Three Point Engine Support Bar||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Norco Professional Lifting Equipment 78099 Heavy Duty 4 Point Engine Support Tool||8.4||Check Price|
Top 10 Best Engine Support Bar Reviews:
Engine Support Bar featured in this article are independently chosen. The ranking is based on quality, performance, features, customer reviews, and ratings. In the following section, we’ve mentioned some of the key features of each of the Engine Support Bar so that you can easily find the perfect one for your needs.
1. OTC 4324 Stinger 1100 lbs Capacity Engine Support Bar
- Engine support bar has a 1100 pounds capacity
- Adjustable width of 57 inch x 27 inch
- Features two hook assemblies for ease of use and tubular steel construction for long life
- Rubber padded support legs ensure stability during use
- Comes with two 36 inch chain assemblies
2. Astro 5820 Engine Transverse Bar with Support Arm
- Makes removal of transaxle easy by supporting engine of front wheel drive vehicles
- Support Arm provides three point support for off-center loads
- Includes 1/8-Inch braided steel cables and 14-Inch adjustable hooks
- Capacity, 700-Pound, Weight, 21-Pound
- Min: 31-Inch and Max, 64-Inch
3. Sunex International 5207 Engine Transverse bar with Arm Support
- Country of Origin:China
- Package length:40.5″
- Package width:6.0″
- Package height:5.0″
4. OEMTOOLS 24950 1100 Lb. Engine Support - Engine Hoist for Home Garages & Mechanics - Keeps Engine Stable & Lifted While You Work on Subframe
- NEAR UNIVERSAL ENGINE SUPPORT: Good for engine and transmission repairs on nearly any passenger vehicle; Holding capacity: 1, 100 lbs.
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION REPAIRS: Precisely positions and supports engine while working on the transmission, or holds transmission in place while removing engine for rebuilding.
- ADJUSTABLE MOTOR SUPPORT: The threaded chain hooks and the position of support feet adjust to fit all automobiles.
- SAFE FOR LONG-TERM USE: Dual steel bar build means this engine bar can support your engine or transmission through long rebuilds.
- EASY TO USE: Straddles inner fender wells to support engines; Great for both 4 and 6 cylinder engines, large and small passenger vehicles; All you’ll need are grade 8 bolts along with sizable washers to firmly secure your engine or transmission.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: (1) 1100 Lb.
5. VEVOR Engine Support Bar 1100 Lbs Capacity Engine Transverse Bar Engine Hoist 2 Point Lift Holder Hoist Dual Hooks
- 1100LBS LOAD CAPACITY】- Holding capacity: 1100 lbs.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE】- The maximum lifting height of the engine transverse bar is 7.
- TWO TRIANGLE SUPPORTS】 – Two black triangular supports on the beam are adjustable.
- STURDY & DURABLE】- The engine hoist includes two iron chains to bind the engine for security landing.
- WIDE APPLICATION】- This transverse engine support bar is suitable for lifting and down almost all types of car engines, including sports cars, SUVs, sedans, and so on.
6. Goplus 1100lbs Engine Support Bar Transverse for Motor Tranny Transmission w/ 2 Points Lift Holder Hoist Dual Hooks
- 1,100Lbs Weight Capacity】This engine support bar has a 1,100 pounds capacity and it weighs 32Lbs.
- Durable Construction】The main construction is made of heavy duty steel with powder coat paint finish which ensures long term durability.
- 6 Sizes of Punches to Choose】It has 6 dies and punches of different sizes to meet different needs for different engine sizes.
- 2 Chains Included】The package includes two chains to bind the engine for safe landing.
- Size Info】Overall Dimensions: 59″ (W) x 9.5″ (D) x 12.5″ (H).
7. SPECSTAR 1100 Lbs Engine Support Bar Transverse Hoist for Motor Transmission with 2 Points Lift Holder and Dual Hooks
- STURDY & DURABLE – The SPECSTAR engine support bar is made of high-quality steel with a protective powder-coated finish, which is in high rigidity and wear-resistant; The heavy duty materials are reliable that can decrease the loss and ensure safe operation and prolonged usage.
- STRONG LOAD CAPACITY – This transverse bar can carry up to 1100 lbs.
- ACCURATE FINE-TUNING HEIGHT – The lifting height of 2 rotating hoists on the engine holder bar can be adjusted from 0 to 7.
- PREMIUM FEATURES – The overall dimension of this solid engine brace is 59.
- EASY TO OPERATE – First, place black triangle support bases in the appropriate position, then fasten the engine with iron chains, and turn rotating hoists to raise or lower the motor to the proper height based on your needs; Designed with rubber materials on round knobs and hoist handles, which can protect your hands in use.
8. OEMTOOLS 24951 3 Point Engine Support Bar
- SAFETY IN YOUR SHOP: Transverse bar expands and contracts for a snug fit; Securely holds your engine in place while you work; 700 Lb.
- PRECISE HANDLING: Hook screws are adjustable to a wide range; The 3 point support system is capable of handling off-center loads; Braided steel engine hanger cables are strong enough to keep your engine or transmission stabilized.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: With everything you need included in the engine hoist bar kit, the design of the transverse engine support bar allows for multiple configurations to suit any project.
- RELIABLY MADE: Each engine lift component is constructed of steel with a more subtle profile, while still maintaining performance integrity; This 3 point engine support bar is built to last even through the toughest repairs.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Transverse bar expands from 34 1/2” to 61”; Steel construction; Includes (2) 14” adjustable engine hoist screws and (2) 1/8” x 38” Braided Steel Cables.
9. OTC Tools 1725 Three Point Engine Support Bar
- Auto & Truck Maintenance
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: OTC
- PVC-coated support legs
10. Norco Professional Lifting Equipment 78099 Heavy Duty 4 Point Engine Support Tool
- Mounts on the shock strut towers to support engines
- Heavier engines can be supported by using one or both front support adapters on the transverse support bar.
- Item Package Dimension: 17.0″ L x 17.0″ W x 17.0″ H
- Item Package Weight: 57.0 lb
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Engine Support Bar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Engine Support Bar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Engine Support Bar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Engine Support Bar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Engine Support Bar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Engine Support Bar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Engine Support Bar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Engine Support Bar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Engine Support Bar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.